It’s time for some delightful, imaginative, needle felting fun! This intermediate level larger project is made from natural and hand dyed colors of wool roving from our sheep. Previous experience with either Laura’s classes or kits is essential to having a successful experience, as you stretch your skills for this project. If you have additional colors of wool or decorations to add to your piece, bring those along as well!
This class will run on Fridays, July 14 and 21 from 2-5pm CST
If you need to have the kit for the class shipped to you, shipping options are available in the checkout process.
Kit value $52, tuition $120. Finished dimensions of mushroom house is approximately 6 inches tall.
- hand dyed wool roving from our sheep (enough for 2 horses)
- 3 38-gauge felting needles
- Needle and thread
- eye beads
- A link and password to pre-recorded tutorial versions of the class will be included with the kit. If your schedule changes and you cannot attend the live Zoom event, you can always use the tutorials to catch up.
You will also need:
- padded felting work surface
- any additional trinkets or special elements you wish to add to your piece (optional)
Please make certain that the email you include in your order is the email you would wish Laura to use for sending the Zoom link to you!
See you soon on Zoom!