This delightful project takes your punch needle rug hooking skills and applies them to a beautiful and useful project. This zippered bag is perfect for carrying your punches, scissors, and more! It also makes a lovely gift. Finished exterior dimension 9×5.5 inches. Comes with a lining zippered bag, ready to stitch inside. Laura will take you step-by-step through the project, including stitching it into the bag. Celebrate the beauty of the sun and moon with your very own wooly punch needle creation!
Prerequisite, Fine Point Punch Needle Rug Hooking Level-1
This Zoom class meets on Fridays from 10am to noon CST, May 5 through 19.
Class Kit Includes:
- Monk’s cloth backing with sun and moon pattern
- Colorful wool yarn from our sheep
- Zippered bag insert liner
- Digital copy of photo essay with instructions
If you need to have the kit shipped to you, please add shipping in the checkout process.
Students will also need to supply:
- Frame for stretching monk’s cloth–either Q snap or gripper strip (same as used in Level-1)
- Size 14 fine Oxford punch needle (same as used in Level-1)
- Bent scissors (same as used in Level-1)
- Iron and damp cloth for steaming
- Pillerator or fuzz-away
- Needle, upholstery thread, pins, and fabric scissors
- Fabric clips or clothes pins
With the purchase of this ticket, I’ll send you an email with the Zoom invite. Be sure to use the email address in the checkout that you would like me to use for sending you this link. Sessions will not be recorded. The detailed photo essay instructions are a great help if you can’t make all the sessions.