20 in stock
Enjoy all the benefits of a Foundation Membership:
- Weekly member newsletter with updates, recipe, “Down on the Farm” story, and inventory insider’s notes.
- Access to inventory in Member Specials categories in our e-store.
- Free pickups on our delivery routes.
- Free shipping on qualified items.
- Access to bulk specials.
- Access to pre-ordering poultry for summer 2024.
Plus receive 26 pickups of deliciousness from the farm:
- Premier Plan of 7-8 combination veggies, fruits, and fresh herbs, and a cut of meat from our farm including beef, lamb, and pork
- Plus NEW Choice Feature. ($70 value for $60 per pickup in plan) Each week, we’ll create a lovely curation of deliciousness from the farm. This list could include a wide variety of any of the foods we grow, create, and source, including bakery and culinary items, produce, meats, dairy, etc. Each week, we’ll load the curated list into a dedicated Encompass member page. If you love what you see, there is no action required on your part to receive these curated items with your pickup. If you’d like to swap some of the items or choose a different assortment to your liking, you can use your weekly voucher on the e-store to make a selection that’s just the right fit for you. All our offerings are available to you! Allotments are NOT accumulative, so enjoy the diversity with each pickup.
Winter season produce is often a combination of:
- Storage veggies from our farm, including potatoes, onions, winter squash, carrots, apples, etc.
- Fresh greens from our aquaponics greenhouse, including lettuce, kale, Swiss chard, bok choy, baby mixed greens, frisee endive, etc.
- Specialty produce from the aquaponics greenhouse, including bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, etc.
- Fresh herbs from the aquaponics greenhouse, including basil, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, cutting celery, etc.
- Frozen produce from summer’s harvest, including blueberries, strawberries, broccoli, green beans, etc.
- Specialty produce from Co-op Partners, including Organic fresh fruits or additional produce such as beets, parsnips, etc.
If you have food allergies, please let us know when signing up for your membership, and we will swap items in your share to accommodate your allergy.