It’s time for some delightful, imaginative, needle felting fun! This painting with wool and crittery style combination project will invite you to bring your felting skills to a new level. Previous experience with either Laura’s classes or kits is helpful, but beginners are welcome. The kit will come with enough materials to make 2 butterflies: a monarch and a tiger swallowtail (instead of bee, as shown in photo).
This class will run on Sunday, August 13 from 2-5pm
If you need to have the kit for the class shipped to you, shipping options are available in the checkout process.
Kit value $33, tuition $60.
- hand dyed wool roving from our sheep (enough for 2 butterflies)
- 2 38-gauge felting needles
- Yarn for entennea
- craft felt backings marked with outline of butterfly wings
- A link and password to pre-recorded tutorial versions of the class will be included with the kit. If your schedule changes and you cannot attend the live Zoom event, you can always use the tutorials to catch up.
You will also need:
- padded felting work surface
- 8 inch embroidery hoop
Please make certain that the email you include in your order is the email you would wish Laura to use for sending the Zoom link to you! This class will not be recorded.
See you soon on Zoom!